When the new five year budget plan is approved by governance, the Planning and Budget Office issues to each division a target budget letter for the coming year. Divisions must then create a cost centre plan in the financial information system that details the way in which the budget will be spent. Each division works with a Planning and Budget Officer to create the plan and ensure that it conforms to budget guidelines.
- B-6 Training iTutorials
- Blue Book - restricted access
- Guide to Financial Management
- Budget Changes - Process, Authorizations and Procedures
- Divisional Carryforward - Policies and Procedures
- Memo: Launch of the 2016-17 Compensation Planning Process